Activities of a security consultant (DGSA) may be performed by regular workforce of the company, with attests from the ADR and RID regulations.
The obligations of a security consultant include:
- supervision over fulfilment for regulations related to transport of dangerous objects;
- consulting services to the company in operations related to transport of dangerous objects;
- preparation of an annual report for the company management or possibly for the local administration authority on activities of the company related to transport of dangerous objects;
- arrangement of procedures aimed at fulfilment of regulations applied to inclusion of dangerous objects in transport;
- check of equipment used in transport, loading and unloading of dangerous objects;
- safety/security plan processing;